Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To Pretty Education

By 4:50 PM

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to my brand new blog. I have been blogging for a while on my blog over at wordpress (delta8866.wordpress.com), but I felt I was filling that one with too much beauty and fashion things, so I wanted to start a seperate blog for that, so then I could rant the hell out of things on my old one and put fashion and beauty on here. So now I feel a lot more organised!

I am just getting started with Blogger, so bear with me (is that the right bear, bare!). I know my way round HTML and CSS quite well, but I just have to get use to the system and get it looking how I want. Suprisingly, considering my favourite colour is purple, there ain't a whole lot of it on here lol! 

I do have a personal twitter, although I don't know if I'm going to put it on here yet, but if you do want to follow me, go to my other blog and you can find out how there.

And as for the name, I don't know why, it just seemed a nice thing to call the blog. I am no way in educating anyone on being pretty, I wouldn't know how to for starters lol! I guess, I don't know, it's kind of like when you chose a username, I always have the same handle and this is kind of something I've used before.

I am going to attempt to make a logo. The last time I tried anything without the help of anything online, was when I tried to recreate the batman logo in paint, I failed miserably!

Forever & Always

Katy

You Might Also Like

0 comments