Powered by Blogger.

Glamour Magazine Nail Offers

By 2:36 PM

Glamour Magazine have two great nail varnish offer on, one this month and one in the following issue.

If you subscribe to the magazine this month, they are offering two OPI nail varnishes as a gift. A-Taupe The Space Needle, which they say is a gold, but is more green/taupe, and a red Color To Diner For, from the Touring America Collection Fall 2011. You can see swatches off both the colours here@Scrangie. The colours, to me, are OK, but I don't think there enough to subscribe, but that's personally my own feeling.

The second, more interesting, nail offer, is that in next month's issue, they are again giving away full sized bottles of Nails Inc varnish. I have taken up this offer twice before and got Basil Street and Elizabeth Street, bit really nice nude shades, although I remember calling Basil Street "Tea" as it reminds me off a cup of tea!

This time, I hope to go for a brighter tone. The ad in the magazine says their offering Elizabeth Street again, St James (a bright pillarbox red), Motcomb Street (which looks Black in the add but described as Navy online) and a gold glitter called "Glamour Glitter", which might be made for the magazine, because I can't find it online. I do already have a lovely Model's Own Gold Glitter called "Goldfinger",  but I think I'd go for either that or Motcomb Street.

Make sure to check it out next month and let me know which you get!

You Might Also Like

0 comments