Powered by Blogger.

Lovely Bracelet from The Beauty Closet

By 6:23 PM ,

Having been following Brogan and The Beauty Closet for a while now, I decided I should final make a purchase  And I am pleased to say, my purchase is fantastic.



First off, I manage to get the postage free for this item, as Brogan had a code offer on her site. I had been perusing her The Beauty Closet bracelets for a while now, and finally decided on this one, the Charm Bracelet Black/Gold Chain, it was the one that stood out the most to me. So I put my order in, and it arrived today.


The order came in a lovely little bag, great for storing the bracelet and for other uses. I wish I hadn't been too busy to get it open, as it was wrapped up lovely in some pink tissue paper. In my bag was also a little card, with a message from Brogan/The Beauty Closet. I think this is a lovely touch and yes, I'm going to say it, I have handwriting envy!


I expected the bracelet to be good quality obviously, but I didn't expect it to be as good as quality as it was, if that makes any sense and trying not to be horrible. For £3.00, you get so much for your money. I have a bracelet from H&M, same sort of price and I don't think that one is anywhere near the quality of this one!

I am so happy with my purchase and I already have my eye on some other stuff for xmas presents and ok, yeah I'm not going to lie, some for myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments