Powered by Blogger.

Loving Him Was Red

By 6:43 PM , ,

I love love love Taylor Swift, so to celebrate here fantastic new album, I have put together a few goodies, in Taylor's current favourite hue... Red.

Paint The Town Red


I first chose the OPI Skyfall Shade, You Only Live Twice. It looks really pink in the picture, but it is Dorothy Oz Red, as I'm currently wearing it.

Taylor shines in a red lippy on the cover of the album, but this Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter, Candy Apple looks really nice and soft, and I couldn't resist the name Candy Apple! It is nearly Halloween after all!

As you can see in the post below, I am loving New Look. I didn't feature this tee in my dream wardrobe, but it is a cute cheeky number by Urban Bliss in a burnt red.

I don't often wear skinny jeans, but these heart dotted ones from Boohoo are so cute and I could see Taylor owning a pair of these.

Finally, I love cute cartoon style drawings, so this little zip purse by BlueQ is great for storing your coins!

You Might Also Like

0 comments