Powered by Blogger.

She Said Beauty Box September 2012

By 7:10 PM ,

This month was kind of a make it or break it month, when it came to the She Said Beauty box. Having not been impressed with August and thinking Septembers was better, this one was gonna seal whether I continued on with my subscription. Having got this months, I decided to cancel my subscription.

I had to go pick my box up, as I was out when it was delivered, so I peaked online to see what products I was going to get. No offense to Amy Child's but I don't think her perfume should have been a product on offer, it's hardly a luxury brand. Luckily, I didn't get it, but I wasn't too thrilled with the other products, mostly because of the size.

My favourite out of the whole box was the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Travel Size Lotion. It smells gorgeous and there is enough of it to actually see how it works. However, saying that, it's a product most of us have tried before and is easy enough to pick up in Superdrugs for instance.

The Cellnique Advanced Bio Renewal Mask sounds like a great product, but the size of the sample was poor to say the least, there is about a teaspoon size amount, not enough to know it's longterm value. I was looking forward to the B.liv Off With Those Heads, as I love anything that get's rid of blackheads, but again, the sample size is teeny.

The Herbacin Wuta Kamille Hand Cream is a good size. It says full size product, but it is the handbag tin sort of size. This will be good to try, but considering the size of the L'Occtaine product I got free with my Marie Claire, it's something to think about. It's not a fantastic scent though. I don't rally do night cream, but again the Biao Beauty Rejuvenating Night Creme sachets are a poor size, the product will be plastered to the sides of them. I would have prefered the KeraStraight Moisture Mask.

The "treat" this month, really isn't a treat at all.  I don't think it's really good to put a Food Supplement Capsule in a beauty box, it's kind of an ify area and I really wouldn't want to try something, which seems a bit medicinal - I know it's not, but do you see what I mean.

Brogan at Brogan Tate XO (great blog!) said that the price of the box only comes to £7.46, which isn't very good, considering (and I'm harping on about it again), the L'Occtaine I got with my Marie Claire, was £7.

I'll be keeping an eye out to see if they do get better, but for now, I'm done.

You Might Also Like

0 comments