Powered by Blogger.

October Favourites

By 10:19 AM , , , ,

To start off, I am very sorry there are no pictures, by my camera's battery decided to go flat! Stupid me!

Not too many favourites this month!

To start with, I did order a bunch of nail products, as you know, from the OPI Skyfall Collection on QVC. So slowly but surely, I have bee testing them all out. I had an unexpected favourite from the Skyfall Collection, which I didn't think I would love as much, it was actually the one I was least looking forward to out of the 4 that I got. The thought The Living Daylights would be my fav, but to be honest, I haven't even used it yet. I love You'll Only Live Twice. It's was I would describe as a Dorothy Red, like in the Wizard Of Oz. I was really impressed with the colour.

Also in the set, I got the Avoplex To Go Pen Replenish. This has been really good, as the skin around my nails and cuticles have not been as dry as it usually is, I think it get's like that from handling paper. But it's worked wonders, especially on the cuticle on my thumb, which I think got effected by not correctly applying the OPI Nail Envy.

Also on the nail front, I finally got my hands on one of the MUA Constellations, they took forever to get to my local Superdrug! Again, I didn't go for the colour I thought I would. I would have gone for Leo, being I am one, but I actually went with the Pisces mix. It is like the best fun trying to get it on to your nails. I recommend doing it on a slightly raised surface, then you catch all the little buggers that fly off. It did stay on quite well, although I think I was being over cautious when I was putting them on and the outer part of the nail dried up a bit. I couldn't help touching it all the time either. But it makes a great accent nail, don't know how long it would last on all your nails!

Face wise, I have been loving No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water, it is great for removing your make-up. I saw this recommended on another blog and the person raved about it and I did want an alternative to wipes, as there not very eco friendly. I didn't really know how well this work on my skin, until I stopped using it. For some reason, I got a really puffy eye and as this stuff does get in your eyes a bit, I went back to wipes until it stopped hurting. Well, I got a great big breakout on my chin! So I would recommend this to anyone and it lasts!

Two creams I have been enjoying this month are Palmer's Cocoa Butter, that I got in my she said beauty box and the L'Occitane Hand Cream in Rose Petal. I got some great compliments on that especially, because of the rose scent, it reminds me of childhood, as I use to get this Rose Perfume stuff from Avon lol! I've just been geting into a routine of picking it out of my bag before I start work. The Palmer's Cocoa Butter has been great for my back. I don't have really bad back spots (sorry), but I have some scars from ones that were there. It's not cleared them fully yet, but it's stopped more from coming, which is a plus. And it smells divine!

You wouldn't usually think that much about toothpaste, but after running out this month, I went to get a new one. I'll be the first to admit that I do not have the best teeth and it's not my fault, it's genetics (in my humble opinion lol!). I don't usually spend a lot of money on toothpaste either, I pretty much go for whichever I pick up. However, this month, I picked up Sensodyne Repair & Protect Daily Repair toothpaste, and I've been really enjoying it. It hasn't got the best taste, but then again, I'm not eating it! But one of my teeth has a tiny bit of Gum missing, from over brushing. However, and I really don't know if it's my brain or the toothpaste, but to me, it feels smaller and less noticeable. Not sure if a toothpaste can do that, but there you go!

On a beauty vibe, but in book form, I am so glad I got Lauren Conrad Beauty. I won't go into it to much because I wrote a review already, so go read that lol! My best non beauty fav of October, has been Taylor Swift's Red! Cannot get enough of that album, it is gorgeous! I aim to get the lyrics fully learnt by the end of November, fingers crossed!

So there you go! Let me know if you have enjoyed any of these products in the comments or what your favs were from October!

You Might Also Like

0 comments