Powered by Blogger.

Factory Shop Finds!

By 1:50 PM , ,

The Original Factory Shop is literally the shop of the moment to go to! While mine could be doing with a cosmetic uplift, I founds some really great buys in there today!

First off, I picked up another two bottles of NYC Expert Last Nail Polish in Classy Glassy, I just use this as a top coat and it's only £0.99. Next up, and I was so happy about this, I picked up another Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. I wasn't going to buy this again, because I couldn't justify £10 on a mascara, but I got it in the factory shop for £4! Bargin! Finally, and this is a good one, I got an NYC Bronzer.

I remember reading a blog post on Amarixe.Com, where she raved about this product. As far as I was aware and from looking online, I didn't think you could get NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny in the UK, so not only is this a find, but it was £2!

My normal bronzer of choice is from the ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder Palette, but to be really honest, that is more through pure laziness, than anything, and I have been looking to upgrade for a while. I know that ELF do this in some more shades now, so I was interested in trying them.

(Image 1: Left ELF / Right NYC Image 2 (with flash): Left ELF / Right NYC)

As you can see, the ELF bronzer is a lot darker, I would call it a dirty bronzer in shade, while the NYC one is more subtle but gives a natural glow. I can't wait to try this!

Have you grabbed any bargins lately? Do you love NYC bronzers? Let me know in comments.

*Today's lovely picture colouring comes from *lieveheersbeestje@DeviantArt

You Might Also Like

0 comments