Powered by Blogger.

Superdrug Must Haves!

By 1:20 PM , ,

So I was doing a bit of research yesterday, well, I'm not going to go into much detail, but I suffer from the odd spot on my back, which is really annoying, and they can be painful sometimes. But anyway, I was looking for something a bit more abrasive to sort it out.

So after doing a bit of shopping around online, I ended up going to Superdrug and picking up two products. Now, your probably thinking why am I telling you about some products after less than 24 hours. Well folks, it's cause I couldn't wait to tell you how good these two products are.

Now, quick disclaimer here, I have put these on my back, but for the purpose of this post, I am talking about there use on the face because that also were there meant to be used and I just thought I'd see how they worked. I will post later on how they preform on my back.

First up is the Superdrug Deep Action Anti Blemish Gel (£2.59 for 15ml). This gel comes in a thin tube with a thin tube applicator. This gel claims to target blemishes and reduce redness within 4 hours. The gel contains the maximum concentration of salicylic acid, a spot fighting ingredient and is paraben free, BUAV approved and is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.

This gel is actually clear, it looks green in the picture. After just one application, I saw noticeable reducing in the redness of the spot and I don't even think that was after 4 hours. I applied another drop before I went to bed (it can be applied 1-3 times a day), and today, it's hardly visible at all. I am very very impressed with the quality of this product, as I have used gels like this in the past and they haven't really done anything. For the price, this is superb!

Next is Superdrug Spot Clearing Moisturising Cream (£2.99 for 75ml). This cream claims a lot, so I'll try wrap it up neatly. It is designed to purify and mattify, provide hydration to dry patches and help prevent spots with the help of Horse Chesnut, Witch Hazel and a Liquorice Derivative (what!). Read more about that on the Superdrug website. It's fragrance free, paraban free, hypoallergenic, BUAV approved and suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.

I'm not going to go too much into the cream cause it's a moisturiser, but it's light and thin. It claims visible results after day 1 and I will say, I think I did notice a difference. It get a bumpy forehead, because I have a fringe, so when my hair get's greasy (I do wash my hair but you know what I mean!), my forehead gets the brunt of it. After two applications, night and this morning, my forehead is already looking a lot clearer. And my chin, which is another problem area, also looks a bit better. On the results so far, I am impressed, but I think I'll get back to you on this one after a week of use.

Now, I'm not claiming these to be wonder products, but after only a few applications, I am impressed. If you are looking for something nice to try, considering the price, I don't think these are too bad at all. Go ahead and read the reviews on the Superdrug website for more opnions. A lot of their facial stuff is on 3 for 2 at the moment, so I got some wipes too, which I will also get back to you on, as I am using up some others first.

Have your tried either of these Superdrug products? Let me know in comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments