Powered by Blogger.

Collective Haul

By 2:17 PM , , , , , , , ,

Here are just a couple of bits I have picked up over the last few weeks. I got some lovely vouchers sent from Boots through my advantage card, with lots of point offers, so of course, I had to pick up a few nice things!

I haven't been getting on with my normal blusher, so I thought I'd pick up a couple of Natural Collection ones, as they are cheap and also, they have some lovely natural shades. These two are actually different, one is Peach Melba and one is Rosey Glow, but I couldn't tell you which way round lol!

As I love Revlon Lip Butters and really like my Rimmel Apocalips, I picked up another shade of each, as they are so good quality for the money! The lip butter is the shade Pink Truffle and the Apocalips is Celestial:

The Apocalips have such amazing colour payoff! Such a strong colour! One of the Boots vouchers meant I could get the Seventeen doll'd up Mascara for £2. So I thought I would give it a try. I'm gonna test drive it this week and do a detailed post on Friday. The packaging on this is super cute, reminds me of Minnie Mouse:

You know I can't pass up on Barry M nail varnishes, so of course, a couple sneaked into my basket. I got the Gelly Hi Shine colour in Lychee, a popular one and I can't say no to mint greens, so I got one of the new textured ones in Ridley Road:

The Rimmel foundations were on offer in Boots, and I loved the Maybelline Dream Creamy Make Up foundation, that was a compact foundation, but they discontinued it, so I picked up the Rimmel Foundation I've been using (Match Perfection), but in the cream compact format:

It's really hard to say no to MUA eyeshadow palettes and they were £1 off, so I picked up the Dusk Till Dawn palette, cause I just loved the mix of colours, especially the purple and turquoise!

Finally, I picked up another Color Tattoo. I've had my brown one for nearly 3 months and even using it every day, it's still got months worth left in it, amazing quality. It was a tug of war between the one I got and a vivid purple one (I'm a magpie to purple!), but in the end, I choose the Pink Gold one, because it would work easily for an everyday look. But the purple one still has my name on it!

I did get something else, see my twitter for a clue, but I'm gonna do a more in depth post of that. I'm gonna give all these products a test drive this week and give you my thoughts on Friday. You never know, some might end up in my March favourites!

You Might Also Like

0 comments