Powered by Blogger.

Favourite New Look Picks

By 6:27 PM

If it wasn't clear to every one by now, I am a huge New Look junkie! I could literally live in the store, if that weren't illegal. So, shopping their new in and my favourite in house brand, I thought I would show you some of my favourite picks!

New Look Picks Spring 2013

First off, Cameo Rose is one of my favourite New Look brands. I think they have some fantastic one off item, non more so than this dip dye jumper. I think the cream to blue is beautiful, but sadly they only had the pink one in my store. You can never go wrong with a slogan tee, and this Be Yourself one has the perfect slogan, plus it would look great with some black jeggings. Having been a big bag person for years, I've realised for an everyday bag, a big bag ain't half useless! I love the colour and especially the shape of this tan satchel, it would make the perfect work bag. I'm not a pink fan, but I do like a creamy orange, and the bow print on the tee is just far too cute!

A don't wear much jewellery, but I loved this star necklace, cause I always doodle stars! I'm loving jumpers at the mo, cause it's not only cold outside, but cold where I work! I loved the design in the Only Navy jumper, but the colours do it for me, the navy and gold work perfectly together! I love t-shirts, it's a fact but the pattern on this glasses one is just insane! Finally, again I fell for the pattern on Indian pattern inspired tee!,/p.

What do you think of my picks! Let me know in comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments