Powered by Blogger.

Fragrance Direct Haul

By 6:57 PM , , , ,

I went a wee bit nail varnish crazy on Fragrance Direct the other day, but come on, £1.99 for Sally Hansen, that's insane!

First off I picked up some more Salon Effects in Winter Wonderland, black and glitter are a fav combo of mine:

The first of many lol. Purple being my favourite colour, I had to get Purple Pulse. The yellow is a lovely Buttercup (as named!) and the white is actually a very very pale lilac called Lavender Cloud. It is very hard to tell, but it is off white:

The last of my complete manicure picks are actually two different, although they do look so similar! One is lighter. The left is The Sky's The Limit and the right is Himalayan Blue:

Of course I had to get an OPI, my fav brand. This is called I Juggle ... Men and is a glitter top coat. The next is a first for me. I don't have any other Mavala, and when I smelt this, I really thought it would have all those lovely chemicals in that we try to avoid. But no, it's 5 free, which is perfect. This is going to make a fantastic top coat:

Finally, I got a lipstick, lol. I'm a sucker for nudes, and this is a Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate lipstick, in shade 26. Not sure about the colour of this yet, I might need to layer it with a gloss:

What did you think of my picks? Let me know in comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments