Powered by Blogger.

Sally Hansen Haul!

By 2:36 PM ,

I could have literally screamed when I went into the pound shop today (or pound world, it's one of them!) and saw that they had Sally Hansen Salon Effects. They had a butt load, so depending on how these apply, I might go back and get more! I have used them before, after getting some Halloween ones in TkMaxx and the first set were fab, but the second set didn't adhere to my nails that well.

I picked up 3 designs, but I bought 2 of one of them. First is a simple dogtooth pattern (240 Check It Out). I have a stamping plate like this, so I love this pattern.

Next I got this rather pretty lace design. I've seen lace nail art stickers before and always thought they'd look pretty on a plain nail, so this is the best of both worlds (360 Laced Up).

Finally, this is the one I picked up two of! I have always loved this butterfly design when I've seen it in magazines! I might use it today (330 Fly With Me). They also had another one called Misbehaved in, but I didn't fancy that design.

I also picked up a polish. When I saw this in the shop, it just stood out to me, because I don't have any real true green polish. I have dark turquoise ones and lime greens (One of my all time favourite polished is OPI Did It On Em, so much so, I have 2!), but no greens. This is Xtreme Wear in 430 Going Green, there is a very faint shimmer undertone to this, but it's going to be perfect for summer!

What do you think of these Sally Hansen goodies? Let me know in comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments