Powered by Blogger.

The Past, The Present and The New: Mascara

By 6:43 PM , ,

As I got a new mascara the other day, decided to review all together my last three mascaras.

For a very long time, until about December this year, I had continually used the same mascara for a while. Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Mascara. To me, it was just the perfect mascara, really good length and volume. And for £1.99, it was kind of fantastic.

In December, as part of an offer with Revlon, I got the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara for £5. This was one of these Mascara's that got really bigged up, so I gave it a whirl and have been using it ever since. It claims to help lashes grow stronger, and I gotta say, I do think my eyelashes have been looking good. They use to fall out a lot and that has stopped happening. Again, really good length, not 100% on the volume, but I do lovely the packaging.

Now to the New. I had a voucher for Boots, so I got the Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara. I got the Black/Brown one by mistake, but my lashes are so dark anyway, that it wasn't an issue. I'm not a big fan of the plastic type of wands, I prefer a more bristle one.

So let's compare! In comparison to my other two, I don't think it does anything better than what they do. I will say, I think it does separate the lashes a lot better and doesn't clump, but I haven't really fallen for it. I'm gonna give it a couple more shots, but I think I will be sticking with Revlon!

Just a note, I don't curl my eyelashes, I have a terrible fear of blinking while crimping (that rhymes!), so results may differ if you do.

Have you tried any of these Mascara's? Let me know in comments.

---

Update: I will be posting tomorrow in my March favourites an update on the products I hauled recently.

You Might Also Like

0 comments