Powered by Blogger.

Barry M Nail Art Pens + Nail Paint Corrector Pen

By 2:34 PM

Constantly, Barry M keep bringing out more and more fantastic products for nail polish and nail art fans. And this month is no exception. I was so excited when they announced there release of their new Nail Art Pens and Nail Paint Corrector Pen, so naturally, I popped into town and picked up a couple!

I picked up the Nail Art Pens in Black and White (they also come in silver and pink), and the Nail Paint Corrector Pen. They were 3 for 2 in Superdrug, but are all £4.99 each.

The Nail Art Pens have a solid tip that you push down to release the colour. It didn't actually take too many pushes to first release the colour and it flowed really nicely, not too runny. Tip though, make sure your nails are bone dry and don't use anything to help them dry, cause my colour ran a little, as I used a drying spray.

Here is my rather shaky first attempt. I carried something heavy home and so I had that still feel like your carrying it feeling lol! I can't wait to try some more detailed nail art with these, but as I'm going on a wee shopping trip tomorrow, I'm going nail polish free!

I wasn't that excited about the Nail Paint Corrector Pen and sort of just bought it on a whim, but I think that this is the real gem of the new releases. It comes with 1 nib in and 2 replacements, which is good. I doesn't have a strong nail polish remover smell (it's melon scented though I'm not gonna sniff it up close to prove it!) and is acetone free. Now here's what I love about it. The tips are tapered and angled, so you can really get it in there for those little bits you just can't remove. I usually use a cotton bud or a paint brush, bust often they take off too much. It works really well round the cuticle too, cause I always find it hardest to tidy up round there. I am so impressed with this product.

Are you gonna purchase any of the new Barry M Products? Let me know in comments.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. With the corrector pen dab it on a cotton pad after use to clean the nib up which should make them last a little longer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that, I actually do that now and it's really good at cleaning the nib, cause obviously, you want to get your worth out of them.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete