Powered by Blogger.

April Favourites!

By 6:31 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

So this months favourites are a mixture of new favourites and oldies but goodies. So let's start with the new.

I've been trying a couple of things this month that I haven't told you about, so they would be a surprise.

First off, on my shopping trip, I picked up a bottle of Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted, cause I could not get it anywhere in my home town. I'm not gonna lie, I mainly bought it because I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan. And also because Enchanted is probably my favourite Taylor Swift song of all time. As I'm beyond terrible at perfume description, I'll just go ahead and say its a stronger version of Wonderstruck. It is lovely though and I feel very Taylor Swift wearing it.

Next up, facial wise, I've been using a lot of make-up remover and finally using a night cream. I have been loving the Superdrug Simply Pure Spot Clearing Facial Cleansing Wipes and my God, these are my favourite so far. I hate wipes that are so dry, and these are not dry at all, so these might be my keeps. I've also been using this strange to look at, Botanic Soothing Eye Make Up Remover. It has like an aqua layer and a oil layer and you have to shake to activate. But it really takes off all my eye make up really nicely. For my night cream, I picked up Superdrug Naturally Radiant Renewing Night Cream. I noticed it because the green reminds me of like a 70's bathroom suite. What I love about this is that it dry's so quickly but it's not drying. I had a Neutrogena one and it put me off night cream, cause I was constantly rubbing the fecker in! It's more mattifying than drying. But my skins been great, so presumably, there working. If you want more info on the night cream, let me know.

New make-up wise, I have been enjoying this Maybelline Color Sensation lipstick in Plaza Pink. I thought this was going to be a dark mauve sort of colour, but it actually really suits me and I've been using it with an oldie but goody, in my Natural Collection Juicy Lips Lipgloss in Pink Velvet. There a fab combo! I've been loving my combo of Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba and the MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter. Gotta love a bit of cheek shimmer to brighten up a dull morning.

Nail wise, I cannot put down my Barry M Corrector Pen, this thing is a god send! And this Sally Hansen HD Nail Color in Spectrum is just so lovely to stare it. I paired it with OPI Into The Night, which underwhelmed me and it just brings it too life. I think this will be a universal polish, that will just bring anything to life.

Finally, the non beauty favourites! I could not put down "My Mad Fat Diary" this month, such a fantastic book. I loved the TV series on E4 and while the show doesn't follow the book fully, I'm glad because I can find them both funny on their own. TV wise, still loving my Grey's Anatomy and New Girl. Music hasn't changed much this month, but I loved Lawson's album. And finally - it happened - THOR TRAILER!!!! I am beyond obsessed with the God that is Thor, just look at him!

You Might Also Like

0 comments