Powered by Blogger.

Nail Of The Day (With Barry M + Sally Hansen)

By 6:32 PM , ,

Today, I actually sat down and did some proper nail art for a change, rather than getting lazy! I actually did this while watching Tinker Tailor Solider Spy, but there isn't a connection lol. I used a tutorial from the Wah book of nail art, which you can find out more about here.

For the base colour, I used Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Green Tea and then used the Barry M Nail art pens in Black and White, for the leopard print. They were really easy to use actually and the good thing about this one is, it doesn't have to be perfect, so when it came to doing my right hand, it looks just as good as the left one. These nail art pens are really good though and easy to handle, but I will say, you sort of need to go over it a bit, to get the full coverage of colour.

You Might Also Like

0 comments