Powered by Blogger.

Special Purchase

By 1:47 PM ,

I tweeted earlier on this week about a special purchase I made! Well, it's time to reveal all:

I finally joined the MAC club. I've been thinking about purchasing a MAC lipstick for my collection for a while, and took advantage of an offer on at Debenhams online. I think they were about £12 something each, so a bit more pricey than some products I would normally buy, but not as high end as some lipsticks would cost. I purchased two and they are both cremesheen finishes.

The first one I got you would say as a popular one - Shy Girl. I literally couldn't decide for an hour if I wanted Hue or Shy Girl, because Hue just seemed a bit of a whiter nude, rather than a true nude colour. So I opted for Shy Girl, which is a beige nude colour. It's darker than Hue, so more wearable for day to day.

The next colour I got was just one that happen to appear on a swatch site and I was all, wow that's a lovely colour, which is Crosswire. I don't know if it's a popular shade or not, but it's a lovely red pink tone, but it learns slightly more towards coral toned colour. It's so wearable day to day too.

What are your favourite Mac shades? Let me know in the comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments