Powered by Blogger.

Beauty Haul

By 11:53 AM , , , , , , , ,

I've had this haul waiting to go for a while now and as you can probably tell, I haven't lived up to trying to post more. The lovely life of working! I got this lot in town about 2 weeks ago, so I can actually give you my honest review on a lot of these, because I've used them.

As soon as I saw the word Micellar in the advert for this in Glamour, I was all like give me a Bioderma dupe! I haven't fallen for the Bioderma craze, but when I saw this, I thought I might give it a go and I'm glad I did, it really get's everything off and it's a lot cheaper and easier to get than Bioderma. My only problem is, I keep forgetting to use it! Also, what does Micellar mean lol

The God that is Superdrug had Real Techniques Brushes on by one get one half price (they actually still did when I went in yesterday). I only wished they'd had the two starter kits in, because then that so would have been worth it! But instead I got the powder brush and the blush brush. The powder brush is really good, because it doesn't cake the powder on, it just gives you a fine layre of powder to take away shine. I'm finding the blush brush a bit hard, because it doesn't seem to pack a lot of product on, but my old brush I could be light handed with, so maybe I need to be more heavy handed.

I finally picked up the Barry M Gelly Shine in Guava! This was the one I was meant to get, but got Greenberry by mistake! But I love that one too! It's a fantastic shade and realy shiny! The polished were on 3 for 2 in Superdrug, so I also got this Maybelline Color Show Polka Dot in Rain Forest Canopy. I've been staring at this for weeks and so I finally got it, although I now know they have different colours. It's ok, but it's kind of hard to layer up, I think if anything, it will be a top coat over another colour.

My final polish from Superdrug was the Rimmel Salon Pro Kate polish in Reggae Splash, another one I've been wanting. Again, I'm not crazy on it, just because it's not a fantastic formula. I have another Rimmel polish just like this colour and it's exactly the same, as was Peach Melba by Barry M. Maybe it just needs a good shake. I was in the line at New Look and they cleaverly put all the cosmetics by the till. I saw these very very cute nail polish from the Kelly Brook cosmetics line and this one just stood out the most. I so love the polka dot lid, it's so cute. The colour is Surf's Up and while I haven't tried it on it's on, it layers beautifully with Barry M Guava.

Finally, I needed some new conditioner, so I picked up two! Again, Superdrug had and amazing offer on these massive size of Tresemme, I think they were less than half price, maybe £2.50! I got the Naturals Silicone Free Nourishing Moisture Conditioner and the Restructuring Deep Conditioning Treatment Masque. These both made my hair feel so silky and smooth and will last me a long long time lol!

Have you used any of these products? Let me know in comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments