Powered by Blogger.

July Favorites 2013

By 11:46 AM , , , , , , , , , , ,

Not too many favourites this month because I've been too busy to use them lol.

My first favourite is the Dove Beauty Finish Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. This is not based on the 48h claim (it doesn't), but because I love the smell of it. I also had a mini of the Pomegranate and Lemon one which smells devine too!

I've fallen for the Real Techniques Powder brush. I love how it puts the powder on, but it doesn't cake it on, which was the problem with my last brush. It sets your make-up but it's really smooth the finish.

I don't tan! But luckily I don't burn either! So to get a little tan this month, I've been using the Rimmel Instant Tan Sun Shimmer in Light Matte. There are so many different ones in this range and I really researched the product before I choose one. This doesn't streak which I love and it washes off too. It does really last and which it looks very very dark when you squeeze it out of the tube, it is very natural. It's simple to use, which is the best thing about it.

This month has been unnaturally warm and sunny in the UK, so I have needed sun screen. I really like the Solait Kids Sunscreen (I know, I'm a baby). It's factor 50 and because it's for kids, it's full of lots of lovely protection. The smell is insane though, it has that sunscreen smell, but it does the job.

Thanks to the God's at Superdrug, I have bought a lot of polishes in there 3 for 2 deal. Well, only one of these actually! I have been loving the combo of Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Guava with New Looks Kelly Brook Nail Polish in Surf's up. I also love that polish by itself and while it's not fully opaque after 3 coats, I like that look, especially when you mattify it.

I have rekindled my love for Boots 17 Mirror Shine (I think that's it) lipstick in Beehive. This is my first one, I have a back up incase they ever discontinue it! I just reclised you can slightly see me in the lid lol! I love this packaging over the newer one, but it's just the perfect everyday lipstick.

My final favourite of the month is this beautiful Rose Gold watch from New Look. It definatly is rose gold, although it's hard to see from the picture. I love the slightly bigger chunky watch and this was a steal at £10 althought the background mini clock are fake lol

This months other favourites are as follows. For fashion, I love this T-shirt from New Look. I can't stop going for Burgundy Reds at the moment but what I love most about this t-shirt is the slogan, because it's one of my favourite quotes. I believe it is from Lord Of The Rings, but I actually got it from the X-Men movies, so I'm really not that literature lol. For TV, I am obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. I am not ashamed to say, I watched season 7 in 3 days! I hadn't seen an episode of it till this year, and now I can't stop watching it. Movies, it has to be The World End, I just love a great British comedy! For books, I finally read Divergent and I loved it, but now I need to finally read the rest of the Hunger Games series before the bloody movie comes out! And for music, I have two faves of the month. First a song which I heard on the radio and it took me forever to find out what it was, which is "Guns" by Chvrches. I literally spent an hour searching the bits of the lyrics I could remember on google! I also love the new EP from Nina Nesbitt, especially the song "Not Me".

What have you been loving in July? Let me know in comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments