Powered by Blogger.

26 Things About Me!

By 2:20 PM

Today, I am celebrating my 26th birthday! And while I did get some beauty bits and pieces, today I thought I would share with you 26 things you might not know about me! So enjoy!

1- I absolutely am in love with Jaffa Cakes – YUM!
2- I own far too many DVD’s and sometimes buy at least one a week!
3- I don’t drink Alcohol.
4- I have yet to learn how to drive.
5- I would one day love to write a book.
6- I will listen to and love anything that Taylor Swift will sing and write!
7- I could live off Sausages, Mash Potato and Apples for the rest of my life.
8- I have never been further than Ireland on holiday.
9- I have never dyed my hair – I’m all natural.
10- The job I have is the one I wanted ever since I was younger.
11- I bake the best Millionaires Shortbread.
12- I type faster than I can think and write.
13- I have never seen nor will ever watch Twilight or anything with Vampires in!
14- I don’t drink either Tea or Coffee, so really, I should be thrown out of the UK!
15- I hope to one day visit Australia!
16- My favourite colour ever is Purple!
17- The first show I ever had a fan craze over was Friends.
18- I have far too many celebrities crushes and am constantly picking up new ones!
19- I have only ever lived in one house and in the same place since I was born.
20- I constantly teach myself to do things, like knitting for instance.
21- I would love to learn to speak Spanish (I can say where is the, which does help!).
22- I am half Irish.
23- I watch a fair amounts and rarely miss an episode of either Neighbours or Eastenders.
24- I enjoy buying and wrapping presents more than I do getting them and each Christmas I pick a new wrapping paper combo.
25- I can sort of play guitar but as I said in 20, I like teaching myself things, so I’m not having lessons.
26- I wear glasses all the time because I am blind as a bat, but I don’t read with my glasses on.

So, I hope you feel you know me 26 times better!!! And if your celebrating your birthday today, Happy Birthday to you, have some cake on me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments