Powered by Blogger.

3 Lipsticks I Regret Buying

By 10:45 AM , ,

As it is my birthday month, I am going to try and post every day of August. I am also attempting this on my personal blog, so two posts a day, here's hoping!

I have some more lip based posts coming, but first off, three lip products I regret buying. I especially hate it when I get a lipsticks that I don't like, because they are hard to kind of use them up, as it's hard to get them to work.

First off, the thin crayon style lipstick is ELF Matte Lip Color in Coral. While this is lovely and pigmented, I don't think Coral is a great name for it. But what I don't like about it, is the Matte nature of it, it comes off looking quite funky and chalky, which I don't like. I'm more of a fan of wet look products. But I might be able to use a clear gloss over it, but I don't think the colours too great for me either. Next up, the brown lipstick is another ELF product from the Mineral Lipstick range, and while I don't think I paid £5 for it, it certainly wasn't cheap, which is really annoying. What most annoyed me about this, is the picture on the website make it look like a beige nude kind of lipstick, when you can see it's totally not! It's so much lighter in colour on the website. It's just far too dark for my skin tone. The final lipstick is by Barry M Lip Paints in 101. I really have no one to blame but myself for this one, I got this by mistake thinking it was actually more like the shade 154. It's just far to light and matches in with my skin tone, but I have found a use for this. I layer it under other colours, to sort of lighten my natural lip colour, so all is good.

Do you have any lipsticks you regret buying? Let me know in comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments