Powered by Blogger.

Asos Nail Polish Haul

By 12:00 PM , , , ,

Asos is one of my favourite go to places for some of my favourite nail polish brands. As well as having more high street brands such as Rimmel and Barry M, they also carry more high end polishes like OPI and Nails Inc, so when they have a sale on, they always have some incredible offers on! I would say I have bought most of my OPI and Models Own Polishes here and that's exactly what I have for you today!

I never actually tried the Liquid Sand polishes from OPI before, and they've been out pretty much all of 2013 so far I think, so I'm a bit behind. These colours come from both the Mariah Carey collection and the Bond Girls collection. From left to right we have Can't Let Go (Mariah Carey // £4.50), a gorgeous deep purple with flecks of light purple glitter and hexagonal glitter, Tiffany Case (Bond Girls // £8.00) a light blue almost turquoise with circle glitter and Get Your Number (Mariah Carey // £4.50) a deep blue flecked with a rainbow glitter. These all dry matte and don't require a top coat and have a slight raised feel. I swatched all of these with two coats and there pretty much opaque.

Models Own are not 3 free polishes which are a shame, but some of their colours are so nice, that on occasion, I have to let it slip! The first one I picked up is Bora Bora (£3.50) a gorgeous gold sand colour. I got this because I like Honey Ryder from the Bond Girls Collection, but that wasn't on offer and these are very very similar in colour. I also got Southern Lights (£3.00) which is a dark lilac base with rainbow glitter through it. It is very similar to the W7 polish I have funnily enough called Moonlight! I think this is more opaque though. 2 coats for each swatch.


Top Row: Get Your Number and Bora Bora. Bottom Row: Tiffany Case, Can't Let Go and Southern Lights.

Most of these are still available on the Asos website as well as some other great polishes, so go check out the sale! Which is your favourite from my picks, let me know in comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments