Powered by Blogger.

MUA Sale Haul Part 2

By 11:30 AM , , , ,

Here is part 2 of my MUA Sale haul, including my lip products and my varnishes, so lets get straight into it.

First off are these two glitter nail polishes from the Fashionista range that I literally could not resist. As I love my purple I picked up the Layla polish and although my heart will always belong to Models Own Gold Finger, I picked up Hidden Treasure, which is a whiter gold. I haven't swatched these as they are pretty much what you see if what you get, but they do cover in 3 coats.

I picked myself up a couple of lip products. First off is a gloss from the Fashionista range called Plumping Lip Glaze in Coral Couture. This is the perfect name for this gloss as it is a proper coral shade, with some gold shimmer through it. For a plumping gloss it doesn't have too much tingle. But it's a lovely shade. Love the packaging, the Fashionista packaging is great.

Next up is the MUA Power Pout in Rendezvous, which I think was full price, I don't think this was a sale item. This is a strawberry red sort of shade surprisingly and is on the sheer side as it's very much like the Revlon Kissable Lip Stains. It's got a lovely texture to it.

Next I picked up another of the Fashionista Double Take Lipsticks in Natural Pink. Unlike the other one I got, I think with this one the colour is actually darker and more bright than it looks. Not sure if I like this one yet, I don't think the picture on the website shows it properly. I wouldn't call is a natural pink.

Finally I picked up an MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss in Nude. I just love this lipgloss, the shade is so beautiful, it's exactly as it's described. The one thing I find hard about this lip gloss is it stings like a mother. It's so sore actually at first, but it does settle down.


(Top to Bottom: Fashionista Lipstick in Natural Pink / Fashionista Lip Gloss in Coral Couture / MUA Lip Gloss in Nude / MUA Power Pout in Rendezvous)

Overall, I am really happy with all the products I picked up! What are your favourite MUA products? Let me know in comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments