Powered by Blogger.

Review: L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Solution

By 11:19 AM

I've been using the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Solution for a few weeks now (I'm lazy, I used my original image from the haul lol!), so I thought I'd give you my review on it.

First off, what does Micellar mean? It's something I always wondered when Bioderma became so huge. Well, after a little wikipediaing (that's a word!), I am non the wiser - it's far too technical! If you can give me a child like answer, then please do! Anyway, this product has a lot going for it:

  • Dissolve Make-Up
  • Unclogs Pores and removes impurities
  • Tones and Soothes Skin
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Suitable for sensitive skin, the face, eyes and lips

Being a child of the Make-Up wipe generation and being that slight bit lazy, I often find water based removers a pain, because you have to get a cotton wool pad and well, it's work lol! However, I used up the last of my wipes and decided to give it a really good go and didn't buy any more wipes.

The bottle for this is such a pain, it's really hard to get the product on a cotton wool pad and you do spill a bit in the process. I think it's the shape of it. But you could easily tip it into a squirty bottle (like the Boots Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water Bottle!), so it's not too much of an issue.

I find this product to be so gentle on the skin. It recommends that you hold the soaked cotton pad over the area for a few seconds, and even holding on the eye, there is so stinging sensation or anything, it just feels like water. I like that when you remove the pad, you can almost see the make-up separating from the skin, if that makes sense! And it really does take everything off, although for your own safety, I ain't showing you a dirty cotton wool pad!

I've had no issues with break outs or any skin irritations from this. I think it's because it's so lightweight and as I say, it's like water. It leaves the skin feeling really lovely and refreshed and not feeling like I've clogged it up with a load of products to remove a load more.

Overall, I am more than pleased with this product! At an rrp of £4.99, it more than outweighs the cost of other comparable products, such as Bioderma, but also that of quality facial wipes too. As for quality, it's more than proved itself and you don't have to rub at your face, like you do with swipes, it just as such an easy solution.

Have you been trying this product? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments