Powered by Blogger.

Revlon Lip Butter Collection

By 1:17 PM ,

Over the past year or so, everyone seems to have fallen in love with the Revlon Lip Butters - and I can totally understand why! They are like all your favourite lip products in one - a bit lip balm, a bit lipstick and a bit lipgloss. They are so soft and glide on so easily, but as they are not heavy, you just get a nice stain of colour, which I think makes them so universal. But also, the packaging is just to die for! Lids that match the colours, with the cute cross hatch diamond pattern, it makes them look more expensive than they are.

My collection started with 095 Creme Brulee, which is a nude toffee shade. Then I picked up 025 Peach Parfait which is a pinky red with a gold shimmer running through it, it's almost coral. I went a bit darker after that with 001 Pink Truffle which is a dark brown pink shade. Finally, I recently added two more to my collection, as they were on 2 for £10 in Superdrug. I picked up Strawberry Shortcake (love the name), which is a true pink shade and 045 Cotton Candy, which is baby pink frosty shade. I love seeing them all sat next to each other like little jewels.


(Left to Right: Creme Brulee / Peach Parfait / Pink Truffle / Strawberry Shortcake / Cotton Candy)

There are defintly others I would like to add to my collection, including some of the brighter coral shades (like Candy Apple or Tutti Frutti), so I might treat myself on my birthday (a week today!). What are some of you favourite Lip Butters? Let me know in comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments