Powered by Blogger.

The Bowl Of Goodies!

By 11:01 AM , , ,

Today, I thought I'd show you my bowl of goodies!!! This bowl usually sits on my boxshelf next to my perfumes and what I do is every so often, I swap out the products in it, for others that I keep stored in my draw, just so everything gets a good use. It's full of lipsticks, I know, but there are some other goodies (I think!) in the bottom.

First off, in the middle, is the watch that I recently got in New Look. I basically keep it in here, so that I don't forget to put it on, although I often forget to use it when I have it on, and look at my phone instead!

The first couple of lip products you can see are my Baby Lips, a Rimmel Lipstick and a Natural Collection Lipstick. The blue baby lips is the clear one and I pretty much have been slicking it on a few times a day since I got it, so hopefully I should have some good feedback soon. The Rimmel Lipstick is one of my favourites, Notting Hill Nude. The Natural Collection shade is Sand Castle and is like a pinky nude.

Under my watch I have another Baby Lips, this one is Peach Kiss, which I haven't used as much, because I thought it would be better for work as a nice sheen, it's too nice for everyday use. I also have a Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait. I thought this shade would be perfect for summer, as it goes nice with a bronze look, with those gold flecks in.

Sticking up at the back, I first have a Models Co Lip Gloss in Strip Tease which I love and I can't help but love the smell of this thing! I also have my two and only Mac lipsticks in Crosswire and Shy Girl. I don't use these too often, but I think they are too pretty to not have on display!

I have a few more lip balms in here, cause you can basically never have enough. I have a Chapstick in Forever Apple, which smells and tastes (I haven't eaten it!) divine! I have an ELF balm in Strawberry Creme, as it has a bit more colour to it then a regular balm and I also have a pot of Nivea's Lip Butter in Caramel Creme.

The last two lip products are 17 Beehive Lipstick, this one always stays in the bowl! I also have another Rimmel Lipstick from the Kate collection in 07 - a pinky brown shade.

I'm sad to say there are actually no more goodies at the bottom of the bowl, other than a few hair bands and clips, because I am forever loosing them, so I always take my hair down next to the bowl, so I always know where to find them. But the bowl is due for a switch around, so I'll give you another update soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments