Powered by Blogger.

My Everyday Make Up Kit

By 2:40 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

All over YouTube they seem to be on the back to school band wagon. But while I am currently not going back to school, I thought I'd share with you my everyday make-up kit. I don't use all these products everyday and sometime I switch out ones for others, but the ones I have selected, are the ones I would recommend and are some of my all time favourites!

First things first - the make-up bag. I love a really nice make-up bag and this one came from Primark for I think about £4. It's really sturdy but you can fit a butt load in it. I'm often surprised at what's in it! And just how much! I think it's nice to have a lovely make-up bag, because it looks pretty sat on your shelf and organise your most use make-up nicely. The only things I don't keep in here are my foundations and my eyeshadow palettes. I store all my palettes together and I like to keep my foundation stood upright.

First up, my base. I have two which I interchange between, depending on coverage and how my skin looks. For foundation, I always opt for Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 001 Ivory. For £8.99, you really do get amazing coverage and to be honest, I bought this closer to the beginning of the year and it's still going good! This foundation does tend to look on the more orange/tan side but it does blend nicely. I can also recommend the Match Perfection one too in Light Porcelain. This has a broader range of skin shades. If I want something lighter but still with good coverage, I go for the Botanics BB Dream in Light. Again, this was £5 and for the price, it's amazing quality, it actually made me like bb creams!

For concealer and powder, I think I pretty much stick with the industry standard lol I do apologies for the state of my concealer, it's been battered. I have no complaints with Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair. It does the job and it does it well! To set everything, it has to be Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder in Transparent. This stuff does not half last! I have hit pan, but it's still going strong!

I don't use blush and bronzer together everday, sometimes I use bronzer instead of blush, or just stick with blush. I have picked two products which I think are perfect for a lot of skin shades. For bronzer, I mostly go for the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny. This isn't very readily available in the UK I don't think, but I got this in the Original Factory Shop. It's more of a brown bronzer, rather than and orange shade, which I like. If I don't use this, I go for MUA Bronzer in Shade 1. For blush I love Natural Collection Blusher in Peach Melba. I think a peach coral tone bronzer is really pretty and suits a lot of skin tones although I have mentioned before, I love the original version of this as it has shimmer! But this is pretty!

For Mascara I just love Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black. I don't really go for any other day time mascara cause this just hold up and is what a mascara should do, but I am currently trying out the Lash Potion version too. For eyes, I do go between a fair few products, by for an everyday make-up kit, I'd opt for the MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Undress Me Too. I like to switch my eye look up sometimes and this allows me to do it, but stay with natural toned neutral colours that last and are super pigmented! I don't go for eyeliner in the daytime at all, but if you want too, this palette has a fab black eyeshadow and then it can be a bit more subtle and smoky.

Again with lips, I sometimes do change it up, but the thing I have been grabbing the most lately is the MUA Power Pout in Rendezvous. Again, I think this is such a universal shade, because I think every skin tone can pull off the berry shade of lipstick and I love how glossy and moisturising this is. The website describes this as a nude but I think it's more than that.

What's in your everyday make-up kit? Let me know in comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments