Powered by Blogger.

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Comparison

By 1:56 PM ,

Earlier this year, Revlon launched a new mascara to there Grow Luscious range in the form of the Lash Potion by Grow Luscious. Being a love of the original Grow Luscious mascara, I couldn't wait to try this. Having now used both together alternating between them, I've decided to do a little comparison to see just exactly what's different.

The most obvious difference between the two is the amazing packaging! Just seeing this product sat on your desk in enough to fall in love with it. I don't think I've ever seen a mascara with as lovely packaging as this! Let's take a look inside!

The brushes are very clearly different. Grow Luscious features a thick natural bristle wand that tapers off, whereas the Lash Potion has a thick natural bristle wand that dips in and out. A triple groove wand as describe in the description. Both products claim to be strengthening, lengthening and volumising, so is there are difference?

Honestly, I haven't found a difference between the two at all. To look at my lashes, I wouldn't even know which one I has used, they both do a great job. As they are both the same price to (£9.99) and the same colour does it matter? The Lash Potion is slightly smaller in quantity but not enough to be signiciant. The only thing I did notice with Lash Potion is that during the day, I would see smudges under my eyes, which I never got with Grow Luscious. But to be perfectly honest, in my opinion, there isn't much difference at all, if any! But it's my favourite mascara anyway, so as long as it's not worsening, that's fine with me!

Have you tried the Lash Potion formula? Seen any difference? Let me know in comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments