Powered by Blogger.

September Favourites 2013

By 11:43 AM , , , , , , , ,

Not many favourites for the month of September, as I haven't really tried anything all that new. But there are a couple of products that I've been loving using, so lets take a look:

My first favourite of the month is Radox Soft Care Bath Cream with Milk. It's not the product that I love so much, it does it's job, but it's the smell! This smells so lovely, but for the life of me, I can't track down what it actually smells of. It's smells a little of tangerines and there is a citrus based ingredient in it, but I wish they would put on the front of it what it smells of.

Next up, it wouldn't be a favourites without a nail polish and this month I have been loving OPI's Liquid Sands Bond Girls in Tiffany Case. You can see a swatch of this on my haul post. I literally could not stop staring at this when it was on my nails. I just love this shade of blue, a turquoise light sky blue, it's just beautiful. I am getting addicted to these liquid sands polishes.

Having at first disregarded the Real Techniques Brow Brush as a brush I wouldn't use, as I just leave my brows to there own defenses, I actually took hold of it this past week and now it's a daily staple. When it comes to eyeliner, I ain't the best, I don't have the steadiest of hands and my eyelids don't do flicks, but I've been using this brush with an intense black eyeshadow and it does the job so well. I don't like the look of harsh lined eyeliner anyway, so this makes it more smokey and gives a really nice neat straight line.

Finally, I picked up another lip crayon this month - these things were made for lazy people, they are that easy to apply. I picked up one of the new Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balms in 710 Drive Me Nude. This is more of a nude tone than the MUA Rendezvous, this is also a nude. I love that you can just slick this on all day and that it's easy! I have a comparison post on the two shades this week as the packaging is similar in colour.

Onto the non beauty favourites, it's been another good month for TV. Brand new Strictly started last night and I'm already reaching for the glitter nail polishes! I also watched the new Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D TV series last night - been basically giddy since they announced this series - and was not disappointed. Downton Abbey is also back, so I finally have something other than Dragon's Den to watch on a Sunday! And I really loved the new BBC America tv series Orphan Black, it looks like it's going to be a really good show. I also completed my complete Ugly Betty boxset - why did they ever cancel that show!

I haven't watched many new movies this week but I was so so happy when my Star Trek Into Darkness and Iron Man 3 dvd's popped through my letter box. I've read a bit more this month and I really enjoyed Where Did You Go Bernadette? More than anything, it had a lovely cover! I just started ready Across the Universe and it sounds like it's going to be good too. Finally, to music this month, could listen to Katy Perry's Roar all day long (and it's not just because we share a first name spelt right lol!)

What are your favourites for September? Let me know in comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments