Powered by Blogger.

New Products I've Tried This Month

By 11:29 AM , , , , ,

I went for a job interview last month and sadly I didn't get the job. So I headed on down to Superdrug to pick myself up a few treats to cheer myself up. I say cheer me up, but I got ripped off by not getting the 3 for 2 deal (not showing one product as it's not new to me) which is annoying. But the products I got were worth it anyway.

First off, both of my foundations are dying. In fact, I think there is pretty much nothing left in my Rimmel Wake Me Up, but I do have another bottle so it's not an emergency situation lol!. I decided to try the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour foundation, because I literally don't get a moment at work to touch up my make-up lol (bad, I know!). I really enjoyed this as the coverage is great and it did last a long time. The only thing is it doesn't have an SPF and neither does my current moisturiser, so I'm gonna have to sort this out!

The next Rimmel product I got was one of their Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blushes in Santa Rose. Lately, there is not a Rimmel product that I pick up that I don't love (except their varnishes lol!). This is a lovely peachy shimmering colour and these last such a long time. These have got to be some of my favourite blushes of all time.

Finally, I picked up the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I use to use sponges all the time to apply foundation but then I got the Real Technique brush and I threw em all out! I've only used this twice I think and it was OK, but I do prefer the brush. I've heard a few people say that this thing crumbles quite easily, so I'm going to keep an eye on this.

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts in comment.

You Might Also Like

0 comments