Powered by Blogger.

Products I Won't Repurchase

By 2:25 PM , , , , ,

I was sorting out my shelf the other day, as I had recently finished a few products, so I was swapping them out for new ones, when I saw a couple of products that I'd finished and/or not really enjoyed. So I thought I'd share my thoughts with you.

First up is the L'Oreal Gentle Make-up Remover for Eyes. I bought this to use as a daily brush cleaner, just to clean some of the make-up off the brush. I'd been using the Boots Cleansing Water and found that this just wasn't as good at removing some of the excess make-up off the brush. I finished it, but I didn't like it. I'm using a Superdrug branded one now and have already seen a big difference. I just think if it can't get it off a brush, how can it get it off your face.

Next is the Simple Kind To Skin+ perfecting BB Beauty Balm. This stuff just isn't good at all if you ask me! The colour really isn't universal, unless Simple think a universal skin colour is orange tan! And there is just too much sparkle in it as well. I think just for the price, it's not worth it at all and I quickly fell out of love with it. I might see if I can use it for something else, like a highlight or something like that.

Finally is the TRESemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo. I had this in a favourites post and at the time, it was. But at the bottom third of the can, it kind of just stopped working as well. It would look refreshed and then it would just look greasy again. I haven't repurchased this and have gone with the Batiste Dry Shampoo for dark hair instead.

Which products would you not repurchase? Let me know in comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments