Powered by Blogger.

A Year In Nails 001

By 7:16 PM , , ,

As it's the start of a brand new year, I thought if I have the mental space to be able to remember to do this every time, I would take a picture every time I redo my nails and post it on the blog. I don't know how exciting that is or not, but it's just something I thought I'd share with you (hopefully I remember lol!). The first look of 2014 is a lovely white number. I think white looks best on shorter nails, which I am currently sporting after chopping them all off:

This look started with 1 coat of Sally Hansen's Ivory Skull topped with two coats of Barry M's Texture Effect in Lady. After swatching Lady, I thought a base underneath it would be best and it worked really well. I love how even though it's white based, it has little flecks of copper/gold in it.

Let me know if you like this post! Also let me know if you would prefer the picture taken with my camera, as I took this on my iphone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments