Powered by Blogger.

A Year In Nails 009 and 010

By 6:57 PM , , , ,

Today you are going to get a double wammy because I have two looks for you. So no more chatting, lets get into it!

Look 009 I had on last week and I know it's not nail art, but I still loved it. This is the new polish from Tanya Burr in Midnight Sparkles. It's so hard to photograph on my phone, but it is such a lovely colour and has no much hidden sparkle! It last ok, but when I went shopping on Friday (and I mean major shop!) I chipped the crap out of it!

Look 010 is a bit more fancy! The blue shade is Sinful Colour's Hot Spot. This is such a fantastic polish! I have had it on since Monday and to be honest, apart from some minor tip wear, it has really lasted chip free and that's during work too! The gold in NYC Full Metal Jacket and again, this is such a good polish. Very minimal chipping and fantastic coverage.

You Might Also Like

0 comments