Powered by Blogger.

Maybelline Mini Haul

By 3:14 PM , ,

After walking straight past if the day before, I quickly ran back to town the next day to pick up the new Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation. Luckily, everything was on 3 for 2 in Boots, so I picked up two other lovely Maybelline products as well! Please excuse if the quality of the pictures change mid post, my lovely camera battery decided to die, so I had to switch to me iPhone!

This new Maybelline foundation claims to even skin tone instantly while making the skin look better in general in just 3 weeks. How exactly, I can't seem to find out lol! It also contains no perfume, is non-comedogenic (doesn't block pores) and dermatologically tested. It claims to last all day (!) and is SPF 20, which is great! It is a great price at only £8.99 for the standard 30ml bottle. I'm in the shade Light Beige.

I have swatched this (bottom swatch) against my Rimmel Match Perfection in Light Porcelain (top swatch), which bottle to bottle are quite similar. In term of consistency, Better Skin is on the thicker side, which does give it more of a full coverage. Having used this on my face, it does cover a lot up. Like a lot of people have said though, the shades do run toward more of a yellow tone base, but I haven't found this a problem really. Lasting wise, with a primer, it does last a lot longer, but definitely not the whole day. I haven't used this for very long, but overall, I have loved it so far.

The two other products I picked up were both Color Sensational Lipsticks. One is just from the general range in 132 Sweet Pink, while the other is from the new Nude selection in 725 Tantalizing Taupe. I've worn each of these once and they are lovely lipsticks! Sweet Pink is not hugely pigmented, but it gives a nice wash of colour. Tantalizing Taupe looks a lot dark at first, but goes on really nicely!

Have you used the new Maybelline Better Skin foundation? Any Color Sensational Lipsticks you can recommend? Let me know in comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments