Powered by Blogger.

Tanya Burr Lips & Nails Product Review

By 6:54 PM , ,

Apologies in advance for my poor picture taking, but as you know at the moment, the UK weather isn't at it's best so the lighting was awful. Anyway, after a bit of a wait, I finally got my Tanya Burr Lips and Nails products that I ordered. I love Tanya and have been watching her channel for just over a year now I think. I was so excited when I heard she was releasing lip glosses and nail varnishes, as they are two of my favourite products!

I ordered one of each. I got the lip gloss in Afternoon Tea and the nail polish in Midnight Sparkles. Lip Glosses are £6.99 and Nail Polishes are £5.99. You can get them at Feel Unique and they have also started selling them online in Superdrug, but let's hope they sell in store soon too!

Afternoon Tea is a gorgeous true pink shade. It looks a lot darker in the tube than it does on. It's a slightly nude/coral toned pink, which I love. It is incredibly pigmented and you get great payoff!! I'd agree with all the statements made on the packaging - moisturising, shine and rich colours!

Midnight Sparkles is a lovely deep purple shade with a lot of underlying sparkles. There is a lovely slight red shimmer to this, it's almost like a purple polish mixed with Max Factor's Fantasy Fire. It covers so well, I did 2 coats, but you could easily get away with one good coat. Drys nicely too. I can't find the ingredients so I don't know if they are 3 Free, I bet you could find out somewhere.

Overall, these are both fantastic products. Tanya is not the sort to put her name to something rubbish and you can tell she has really thought through the process when making there. I have spent more of other products that haven't been half as good as these, for the price you get amazing quality. With the lip glosses, there are many I would love to try next like Champagne Toast, Aurora, Shine Dream Sparkle, First Date and Just Peachy. With the nail colours, I would love to try Bright and Early, Little Duck, Mini Marshmallows and Peaches and Cream.

Have you tried any other Tanya Burr products? Let me know in comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments