Powered by Blogger.

Sally Hansen Haul PT2

By 11:33 AM , ,

Welcome to the second part of my Sally Hansen haul. This part includes the Insta-Dri, Xtreme Wear and Salon Effects, so lets just roll right in.

I picked up 4 of the Insta-Dri polishes! I really like these a whole lot, great formula, fantastic brush and they do dry so so well. For a girl who seems to have an aversion to pink, I have another one here! This is Peachy Breeze and as the name suggests, it's more of an orange based pink, so it's a win for me! This next one I would totally describe as a sand shade - that's just what it reminds me of. This is Quick Sand (aptly named!) and this as you can tell, has a soft shimmer running through it, which you can see close up below! My love of blues and greens is ever continuing as the next two shades can back up. First we have Lickety Split Lime, but I'd describe this as more of a grass green. I'm not sure if I'd ever wear this solo, but it's great for nail art! Finally is Blue By!, which obviously is a blue polish. This definitely leans towards a teal blue.

My only purchase from the Xtreme Wear collection was this bright bright yellow. Sunny Side is a strange one, because it actually dries matte, I'd describe it as a matte jelly. There was a sneaky peak of this on my last post!

I have to limit myself when it comes to the Salon Effects, but I couldn't pass up this one! Frock Star is a multi coloured glitter strip and I can't wait to apply these!

I hope you enjoyed my Sally Hansen haul - I can't wait to get stuck into these! Have a Happy Easter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments