Powered by Blogger.

Make Up Revolution Salvation Palette - Girls On Film

By 11:11 AM , ,

As I mentioned in my last post, I decided to do a separate post on one of the fantastic new eyeshadow palettes from Make Up Revolution (Revolution Make Up???). There are 5 new themed palettes and believe me when I say this - I took a very long time choosing! I could have bought them all, but in the end, I opted for the Girls On Film Palette at £6 (the other 4 palettes are Welcome To The Pleasuredome, Dia De Los Muertos, What You Waiting For? and Run Boy Run). They all have a really good interesting mix of colours, but this one I felt was really practical (boring I know!).

Girls On Film features 18 shades - 12 square set shimmer shades and 6 round set matte shades. Each palette has a giant mirror, as well as the shadows being individually names. I don't think the shade names are all that accurate as a deep dark shade is named So Bright, but for a reference point, it's a nice touch. As with the blush palette, the outer packaging doesn't translate on to the palette, which with these, is a bit sad.

Like with the Iconic 3 palette, the payoff is very good. All these swatches are without primer. If I had to choose my favaourites, I think they are Heads Turning, Bridge At Midnight, Lights Flashing, Shooting Star, Lipstick Over Lens and Smile Wider. But you can really see all these shades working together well in different looks.

Which are your Make-Up Revolution Palette recommendations? Let me know in comments.

You Might Also Like

1 comments