Powered by Blogger.

Nail of the Day ft. Sally Hansen and Water Decals

By 6:53 PM , , ,

Today I did my nails for the first time in about 2 weeks maybe. My nails are at a good length at the moment, well, let's say nine are. Luckily I took the picture straight after I did them, cause after that I snapped one nail right down the middle on the stuck freezer drawer! So I have nine lovely nails and 1 stump!

I started with a base coat then two coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Stocking Nude, which I think is perfectly described. I then finished off with some Born Pretty Feather Water Decals. Water Decals are so damn easy to apply, a monkey could and did do it! I think they are a great way of achieving a great nail art look that is simple to do.

What are your nails of the day? Head on over to twitter and share them with me @prettyedu88

You Might Also Like

0 comments