Powered by Blogger.

Superdrug Haul Product Update

By 6:50 PM

I have my June Favourites coming up tomorrow (fingers crossed!), so to tide you over till then, I decided to give you a quick update on some of the products from my Superdrug Haul earlier this month.

First up is one of my favourite from the entire haul and that is the Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Instant Damage Defence Spray. I have already used a good chunk of the bottle and I do think it had been working well. I have been spraying it on after washing my hair and then also in between washes, as I think it really refreshes you style mid wash. I do feel it is really nourishing and my hair has looked a lot more shiner and manageable for it. I think it's a mix of that and the Garnier Ultimate Blends Marvellous Transformer Shampoo, which is also for dry hair and has the same qualities as the spray, so I'm getting double the dose! I think the two products have just really function great together and my hair feels so much softer and less lacking than before.

Next is the Garnier Cleansing Micellar Lotion. I can't really say much about this as it was just the same as the L'Oreal one I used before, but I have appreciated the bottle, it just makes it easier and there is so much less wastage from dripping. I have been using the Simple Conditioning Eye Make Up Remover as a brush cleaner each day and again, it's nothing out the ordinary, but it does the job.

The final product I'll update you on is the Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash. I have been really loving this face wash! My face has really liked the mild day to day exfoliation and I have noticed that my t-zone is not as oily as it was before. I haven't had any real major break outs or spots since I have used it, which is another plus. I really agree with the balancing side of this product - I think it has this way of balancing your skin and keeping it that way. It's just a really simple but effective face wash.

Have you been using any of the products mentioned? Let me know your thoughts in comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments