Powered by Blogger.

Superdrugs Haul - Skincare and Haircare

By 1:46 PM , , , , , , , , ,

I made a quick trip to town this morning and decided to go into Superdrug with the plan to just have a peruse and not to buy anything except for 1 product. 5 minutes later, and I leave with 6 products. I actually think I got some really good deals, as I only spent £12.86. Read on to find out what I bought.

Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash - £2.13:
Superdrug have a lot of the Simple skin care products on offer at the moment and I really love their face washes. At the moment, I feel I need something that is more exfoliating. I use to use Neutrogena a lot and their facial cleansers were a bit more gritty, so provided that. This is gritty but not harsh and has Witch Hazel to reduce blemishes and Zinc to absorb excess oil. The packaging for this range of Simple products is super pretty. I'll get back to you on how good this is.

Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Wipes - £1.48:
I mostly use an actual make-up remover but sometimes when you come in from work, you just want to be that little bit lazy. I wasn't going to get any but then I got to the till and they were right next to me and basically said to me I had to take them home, so I did. Again, these were on offer at only £1.48 for 25.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Marvellous Transformer Shampoo - £1.93:
I'm in need of some Shampoo as my current one is coming to an end. I only need to wash my hair 2 times a week, so I don't think I go through Shampoo as quick as others. I had seen these Garnier ones on TV (yes, I got sucked in), but I was sold on the no parabens and the Argan Oil. This is for dry, dull hair which I think could describe my hair to a T. It also has a lovely smell and looks like honey! The conditioner was on offer too, but I'm still working my way through a massive bottle of Tresemme conditioner! It's never ending.

Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Instant Damage Defence Spray - £2.32:
I'm really trying to get into hair care more, it's one of the more lacking areas for me. Most of the time, I just shove it in a pony for work, so it never really bothered me before. But at the moment, it's just a little boring. This spray is made for thick hair (as well as normal), which is perfect as I have thick hair - I doubt I would ever go bald! It has two layers, that you shake together to activate. It can be used on damp and dry hair and it helps with detangling (I hate knots!) and smoothing and shine. I like that you can leave this in and I think there is a slight shimmer in this (could be my eyes!)

Garnier Cleansing Micellar Lotion - £3.32:
This was the only product I actually went with the purpose of buying. I've been 3 bottles of L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3in1 Purify Micellar Solution but I found I was just powering my way through them. The Garnier one not only has the exact some ingredients but you get double the amount of the product for the price. The bottle is also 1000 times better, I found the Loreal one such a pain to actually use and most of the time I lost a load of the water trying to get it on a cotton round!

Simple Conditioning Eye Make Up Remover - £1.68:
I don't tend to buy eye make-up specific products for use on my face, I use it for a daily make-up brush cleaner, just to get rid of the excess foundation or product on the brush. I usually just buy whatever is on offer and as I love the Simple brand, I couldn't pass this up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments