Powered by Blogger.

27... Favourite Bookmarks

By 11:38 AM

I'm just gonna stand up and say this right now (you'll have to imagine the actual standing part!) - I am a Bookmark addict! I will bookmark everything if I could. I even sort them into folders! I have gathered a fair collection of bookmarks over the years, so I thought I would share some of my favourites with you.

DIY
Crystal Tube Bracelets by PS-I Made This - These are so pretty and I can just imagine the colour combinations!
Little Red Riding Hood DIY by Bethany Mota - I used this for a dress up day and the instructions for the cape are so easy to follow - I managed to do it!
Boxy Travel Bag Tutorial by Mommy By Day Crafter By Night - I have yet to try this tutorial but I can see this being so easy to customise.
DIY Galaxy Print Tee by This Fashion Is Mine - Such a cool tutorial and a great way to get a unique t-shirt!
Wire Bracelet Tutorial by Feminspire - A really cool tutorial for make metal word bracelets.
Bleach Painting by A Beautiful Mess - A really ingenius way to write on a top

Baking / Cooking
Easy Homemade Funfetti Cake by Sally's Baking Addiction - I've actually made this cake and it's really tasty, but my sprinkles bleed so the cake looked moldy!
Sweet and Sour Chicken by Made In Melissa's Kitchen - Without doubt the best S&S Chicken recipe I have ever tried!
Ombre Cake Two Ways by Lauren Conrad - I am obsessed with coloured cakes, especially rainbow ones, but this is a little more classy!
Cake Batter Rice Crispy Treats by Gimme Some Over - Have a slight obsession with sprinkles and these looked too cute!
Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by Recipe Snobs - Fun fact: I don't like peanut butter on it's own but I love it in things and these look delicious!
Pretty in Pink Party Marshmallows by She Wears Many Hats - I was searching for bakes for a party I was going to and I thought these were so simple yet incredibly classy and pretty!
Jelly Rainbow by KidsSpot - Can you tell I have a slight obsession with rainbow and colourful bakes!
Valentine's Day Cupcakes by LaurenConrad - I love the idea of a little surprise. I tried to make these but had a slight epic fail!

Beauty
Types Of Curls by The Beauty Department - This is a really cool post about the way you curl your hair and how it changes the look.
At Home Bang Trim by The Beauty Department - I use this every time my fringe needs a little snip!

Nails
Nailed It! All Black Everything by The Beauty Department - I love the mixture of Matte and Shiny.
Nailed It! The Herringbone Mani by The Beauty Department - This is such a good statement nail.
Nailed It! Turquoise and Gold Stone by The Beauty Department - I just love the texture this creates and mint turquoise is such a flattering shade on everyone!
OPI Collections - I love this because you can see what collections they have had and what collections colours come from!
Nail Art Stamping Decal Tutorial by The Nailz Craze - I have yet to master this but wouldn't it be cool to apply images to nails this way!

Others
The Magic Notebook - A new website I found with some of the cutest stationary!
Rome2Rio - A new discovery that has solved my lack of Geography skills!
Anagram Solver - I used this to cheat on the monthly Empire Magazine crossword - ssshh!
Ultimate Guitar Chords - I'm not the best guitar player but I use this site to find out the chords to the songs I love.
Pilot Watch Spreadsheet by SpoilerTV - Very sad I know but I love to see what shows are being made in the US!
Design Seed - A really great site that shows you colour palettes, great for nail design but also for anything else.

You Might Also Like

0 comments