Powered by Blogger.

27 ... Wishlist Products

By 12:03 PM ,

I could give you 1000 excuses as to why I haven't posted in a while, but to be honest, I have just been enjoying my time off! But today is actually my birthday! So to celebrate, this week, I am hoping to post every day with 27 different things in each post. Today's might be a little bit of a cop out, but I have to enjoy the day, right?? If you haven't guessed, I turned 27 today. Last year, I did a post about 26 things you might not know about me, so you can see that here.

This wishlist is a mix of clothes, shoes, beauty, dvd's, as well as a couple of more expensive items I have coveted for years and would like to own one day, but might never! Still, a little window shopping never did anyone any harm. I'm not gonna lie on the clothes front - I did just get the latest H&M catalogue, but they have loads of lovely new clothes!!

Clothes:
H&M Jersey Slogan T-Shirt - £7.99 - [link]
H&M Shanghai Kyoto New York Jersey T-Shirt - £7.99 - [link]
H&M Jersey Rounded Hem T-shirt in Grey Marl - £7.99 - [link]
H&M 48 Burgundy Sweatshirt - £6.99 - [link]
H&M Fine Knit Jumper in Grey Marl - £14.99 - [link]
H&M Jersey Leggings in Black Metallic - £14.99 - [link]
H&M Skinny Ripped Knee Ankle Jeans in Black - £19.99 - [link]

Bags:
H&M Black Handbag - £29.99 - [link]
Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel Bag with Silver Hardware - £575.50 - [link]

Shoes:
New Look Tan Leather Cross Strap Chelsea Shoe Boots - £39.99 - [link]
New Look Wide Fit Black Block Heel Chelsea Boots - £24.99 - [link]
New Look Black Pointed Block Embellished Heel Shoe Boots - £39.99 - [link]
New Look Black Contrast Stretch Panel Wedge Boots - £29.99 - [link]
Dorothy Perkins Black Gusset Wedge Boots - £29.00 - [link]
Dorothy Perkins Tan Punch Out Buckle Boots - £32.00 - [link]
Frye Engineer 12R Boots - £160.57 - [link]

Beauty:
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - £37.00 - [link]
Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set - £55.00 - [link]
MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup - £15.50 - [link]
MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked - £13.00 - [link]
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette 50ml - £50.00 - [link]
Make Up Revolution Ultra 32 Eyeshadow Palette in Flawless - £8.00 - [link]
OPI Coca Cola 2014 Nail Polish Collection Mini 10 Collection - £24.95 - [link]
OPI Nordic Nails Mini Polish Collection - £12.95 - [link]

DVDs:
Arrow Season 2 - £19.25 - [link]
The Wind Rises - £10.00 - [link]
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - £10.00 - [link]

You Might Also Like

0 comments