Powered by Blogger.

Happy 20th Birthday to Friends

By 7:05 PM ,

I normally only talk about TV shows in my monthly favourites, but as today was such a special day, I knew I had to mark it. I am one of the worlds biggest Friends fans and it is still one of my all time favourite shows - no show has ever matched it for me yet. I can't truly say I watched it from the off, because I believe it was probably on Sky, which I've never had, but from about 3/4 onwards, I caught up on VHS (yes I do own every episode on VHS and DVD now!) and from then on, I watched religiously! The day it ended was really sad day for me, but like all good shows, they must come to an end, and better to go out on a high than a low.

For my tribute, I was going to compile a list of my top 10 favourite episodes. Let's just say that was the hardest thing to do ever, so the list is in fact top 50, but as there are 236 episodes, I think 50 is an OK number. It might not be strictly 50 in a sense but some are 2 parters. This is quite frankly a list of my favourite Friends episodes loosely based around the number 50. Here they are in season order.

  • 104 - The One with George Stephanopoulos
  • 107- The One with the Blackout
  • 124 - The One Where Rachel Finds Out
  • 206 - The One with the Baby on the Bus
  • 207 - The One Where Ross Finds Out
  • 211 - The One with the Lesbian Wedding
  • 212 - The One After the Superbowl (Part 1)
  • 214 - The One with the Prom Video
  • 215 - The One Where Ross and Rachel...You Know
  • 222 - The One with the Two Parties
  • 224 - The One with Barry and Mindy's Wedding
  • 302 - The One Where No One's Ready
  • 306 - The One with the Flashback
  • 309 - The One with the Football (I think this is the first one I ever watched!)
  • 403 - The One with the Cuffs
  • 404 - The One with the Ballroom Dancing
  • 408 - The One with Chandler in a Box
  • 412 - The One with the Embryos
  • 416 - The One with the Fake Party
  • 423 - The One with Ross's Wedding (Part 1)
  • 424 - The One with Ross's Wedding (Part 2)
  • 503 - The One Hundredth/The One with the Triplets
  • 508 - The One with All the Thanksgivings
  • 511 - The One with All the Resolutions
  • 514 - The One Where Everybody Finds Out
  • 609 - The One Where Ross Got High
  • 610 - The One with the Routine
  • 615 - The One That Could Have Been (Part 1)
  • 616 - The One That Could Have Been (Part 2)
  • 701 - The One with Monica's Thunder
  • 711 - The One with All the Cheesecakes
  • 713 - The One Where Rosita Dies
  • 714 - The One Where They All Turn Thirty
  • 723 - The One with Monica and Chandler's Wedding (Part 1)
  • 724 - The One with Monica and Chandler's Wedding (Part 2)
  • 809 - The One with the Rumor
  • 818 - The One in Massapequa
  • 823 - The One Where Rachel Has a Baby (Part 1)
  • 824 - The One Where Rachel Has a Baby (Part 2)
  • 905 - The One with Phoebe's Birthday Dinner
  • 906 - The One with the Male Nanny
  • 907 - The One with Ross's Inappropriate Song
  • 918 - The One with the Lottery
  • 1002 - The One Where Ross Is Fine
  • 1004 - The One with the Cake
  • 1008 - The One with the Late Thanksgiving
  • 1012 - The One with Phoebe's Wedding
  • 1017 - The Last One (Part 1)
  • 1018 - The Last One (Part 2)

You Might Also Like

0 comments