Powered by Blogger.

Maybelline Color Elixir in 105 Petal Plush

By 4:00 PM ,

I remember seeing about the Maybelline Color Elixir ages ago, both on an EssieButton video, but also in my Teen Vogue. They seem to have taken forever to hit the UK and now, they finally have. As soon as I saw them in store, I picked one up. The US line boast 20 shades, whereas we only have a selection of 10. I opted to go for one I could wear daily, rather than a bold statement colour.

First off, I really love the packaging of these. I like how the colour look like a lipstick inside a clear glass! At least you can clearly see the shade. The applicator is a teardrop shape, although it is not the strudiest. I like how the packaging colour corresponds with the lip shade. The only problem I had with mine was the giant, very sticky security tag which cover two sides of the packaging. It left a right mess and was so hard to get off! I think we can chalk that one up to the shop as I don't think other stores had them on.

This is one of the more sheer color elixirs, but I prefer that. It is a really pretty sheer true pink shade, with a shimmer through it. You don't really see the shimmer in the packaging, but you do when you wear it. You really don't need too much of this lip colour, as it can be a little sticky with too much on, so a little goes a long way. It goes on nice and smoothly, but I won't speak of longevity because nothing lasts on my lip - it is a big bug bear of mine!

Have you tired any of the Maybelline Color Elixirs? Let me know your shades and favourites in the comments.

You Might Also Like

1 comments