Powered by Blogger.

Nail Stack September Update

By 6:57 PM , , , ,

I restocked my nail varnish holder this month, after having a little nail varnish sort out. I say sort out, I got rid of 2! And technically they are still there as I have yet to move them. However, it meant I got to have a good look at all the polishes I had and that I could pick out some old favourites and some that I haven't tried in a while. I decided to go for some more work appropriate colours, as well as some less bright ones. so lets get stuck in.

As ever, my front row is reserved for my VIPS, aka my OPIs. After pay day I am hoping to place a cheeky fragrance direct order as they have got a butt load of new OPIs in. First up is Excuse Moi from the Muppets first collection. For a girl who claims to not like red, I just love this colour because it is packed, front to back, with glitter!! Next is Thanks a Windmillion, which has got to be one of my favourite names OPI's of all time. It's a muted pale green and is quite an unusual tone for me. Then is I have a Herring Problem, which is a dark pale blue, with a silver shimmer and it is very similar to I Don't Give a Rotterdam! which is also in the same collection. From the Skyfall collection is Live and Let Die. For someone who has never seen a James Bond movie, I have so much of this collection. This is an unusual shade of a black green with a shimmer through it. Finally is one of my tiny collection of Liquid Sand shades called Can't Let Go, which is a lovely purple shade.

On to our second row, I have a mix of Sally Hansen and Nicole By OPI. First up is Kendall On The Katwalk which is my all time favourite Nicole shade. It is sadly seeing it's best days and is a little hard to get now. I had to thin it out a little with nail polish remover. It's a mix of blue, green, turquoise and purple glitter and I can't even find a dupe! If someone finds it, send it my way! Next is actually not too disimilar to that one, this is Me + Blue. It's a blue (never!!), with multi coloured glitter. It's a beaut! First up for Sally Hansen is Coat of Arms which is a £1 shop find. I have this on now and it's not streaky at all. It's a gold shimmer, but more towards the white gold side. Another unusual shade for me is Pumice, which is perfectly named. It's a pale green grey and I actually love it. Finally, because we are still getting a little sun, I kept one bright and this is Himalayan Blue, which is turquoise sky blue.

My back row is a mad collection of choices. First is another Nicole by OPI in Shoot For The Maroon, which is a goregous shimmery maroon. Next is two greens from Sally Hansen which don't get much love. The first is Lickety Split Lime, which again is aptly named. The second is S-teal a Base, which is a true green, with a light green shimmer. Next up is a Revlon in Popular, which is a transition to Christmas (yes I said that word) shade. It's a baby pink with silver glitter and glitter pieces. Finally is a Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer in Taffy Tart, which again, is not unlike my Nicole blue shades. It's a deep blue with gold and green shimmer.

That's my nail stack update for this month. What shades should I pop in next months? Give you opinions in comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments