Powered by Blogger.

Barry M Loud Mouth in Tell-Tale

By 6:00 PM ,

When the Barry M Loud Mouths first came out, I didn't really think much off them. I've always loved Barry M as a brand but I've never really followed them that much. But when I went in store and tried this, I was so so happy. And they are so so good!

The Loud Mouth lip range are a set of 7 lip colours that are a lip gloss consistency but with super pigmentation. A little goes a long way with these, so don't make the mistake of thinking you need a ton load, cause you don't. For a comparison, to me they are similar in style to the Rimmel Apocolips and the OCC Lip Tars.

Tell-Tale is such the perfect colour. It's a nude tone, but what I like is that it leans more towards the baby pink nude, which I can never seem to find in a drug store lipstick. It applies so smoothly and you can really sheer these out or make it really wow, which makes it so versatile. I haven't tested longevity, because nothing lasts on my lips. I think some might be put off because of how bright these colours look in the tube, but they are so not. That is what out me off, but having seen more swatches of other colours online, I totally want more!

Have you tried the Barry M Loud Mouths? Let me know your thoughts in comments.

You Might Also Like

2 comments