Powered by Blogger.

What I Got For Christmas 2014

By 6:45 PM

Hello and welcome back to my blog. I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Life... work... you know the drill. Anyway - I'm back and I'm hoping 2014 will be the year of more blogging. I already have a few posts set for this month, so hopefully I can keep it going. I have put a new layout up for the time being but I don't know how long it is going to stay; I am hoping to go for something more simple that I can customise with my own logo. But I hope you like this for now.

Here is the usual disclaimer before I go into this. I am so grateful for everything I get for Christmas and I am not trying to brag. If anyone is like me, you like being that little bit nosy and seeing what people get and also, I really like the stories behind why people get you what they do. So without further ado, here are my goodies. BTW, my presents are not abnormal size, they are by my tiny tree that I have in my bedroom!

I never really ask for big things for Christmas from my Dad, I usually ask for DVD's, more than anything because they are what I want. I got Captain America: The Winter Solider, Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes and How To Train Your Dragon 2, because I love the first of all of them and not seen any of the sequels, so now I can watch them all. One present from my Sister and her Fiance, was an official Taylor Swift tee cause I love Taylor and I really wanted to go see her in Manchester, but even for the cheap seats the prices were really expensive. So now I can pretend I've been lol.

Next also from my Sister, I got some Lush Bath Bits. I got a Lush Luxury Pud, Star Bright Star Light Bath Melt, Twilight Bath Bomb and a Northern Lights Bath Bomb, which didn't make it! I got a Glazed Apple Shower Gel and a Mango Body Butter from The Body Shop. Then, from a local brand that my Sister knows the maker of, I got some Ginger Bread Soaps from The Little Lakeland Soap. They smell divine! Then from my friend, I got some Digital Weighing Scales and Cupcake sets, which are perfect for me because I love baking. Then as a stocking stuffer from my Dad (I say Dad, I mean from my Dad bought by my Sister!), I got some measuring spoons from Next.

As some more stocking stuffer, I got some Next socks (3 pairs, 2 worn :)), a Next Perfume in Gold (the bottle is so pretty!), a Yankee Candle holder and candle (in Christmas Cookie - Yep, that didn't make it to the pictures either!) and a Wooden Calendar, which is perfect for me and I have remembered every day so far to change it.

From my Sister, I got a Pointless quiz book, because I am addicted to Pointless and love to try and get a Pointless answer. You can play this with people or by yourself, which is good. I am also a massive Miranda fan, so I got the Best of Miranda book as part of my main gift and yes I've already read it! I really don't want the show to end tomorrow, but never mind.

As a gift just from my Sister, I got this print. I'm not sure where it is from, but I would guess Etsy or a craft fair. She also got me a lap tray, which you can personalise, because I have had my other one for years and it's looking tired and I've already put some great pics in this - that is not my family :)

Finally I got this massive photo frame. This has been sat by my tree for a few weeks and I had no idea what it could possibly be. You can put 16 pics in it and I've picked some great ones to fill it. I just have to hang it yet.

So that is my xmas haul. I hope you enjoyed this and I look forward to 2015 and hopefully blogging and sharing my life with you all. I hope you had a great Christmas/Holiday however you celebrated or spent it and please feel free to share with me in the comments what you got up to and what your favourite gifts are.

You Might Also Like

0 comments