Powered by Blogger.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balms

By 11:01 AM ,

I was in my local Original Factory Shop the other day, having a peruse at the make-up (I say make-up, I mean nail polishes!), when I spotted some of the Rimmel Colour Rush Balms. I already had one that I love in the shade Drive Me Nude, so I decided to pick a couple up in some other shades. And discounted to £2, it was a steel!

The pink shade is in the colour Make Me Blush, while the coral is in the shade Sun-Kissed. I believe Make Me Blush might be from the Rita Ora collection, but I can't find Sun-Kissed on the UK website or Boots, so this might be from an international release, but I can't be certain. I think these chubby stick type balms are some of the best things to come out ever, because they are so easy to use and just really handy. I have them from other brands, like the Revlon ones, and they are all great.

I surprisingly really love both shades, even with them being a bit brighter than my usual go to nude shades. The pink is really flattering for me and isn't that too pop bubblegum bright pink. I really like the coral shade too, but I think I'll have to get use to wearing it, as it is out there for me lol! I'd recommend these to anyone though as a go to everyday lip colour.

You Might Also Like

0 comments