Powered by Blogger.

Hello Everyone

By 1:43 PM

Where do I even start really? It has been a long, long time since I last blogged on here, or blogged at all. But at the moment, I really feel like I need to say some things and this place seems as good as any.

Why did I stop blogging? I don't really have an answer for that really. It wasn't life, it wasn't work, it just wasn't anything really. But right now, I feel is a good time to start blogging again and rather than write something that might be only a small part of who I am, it's going to be more about who I really am.

Look back over my last few posts, I don't feel a lot has really changed in my life since I wrote them, especially my new years resolution list. I'm going to get right to the point with the first one - Jobs! I never really said what it is I actually do, but I have kind of eluded to it. I am a qualified primary school teacher. I qualified in 2011 and since then I have been trying my damned hardest to get a teaching job with very little success. I have had interviews this past few months, but I am literally the worst at interviews. I wind myself up, I get so nervous and anxious and have so little confidence that I can get the job that I probably end up coming across like that in the interviews. I have been working in a school since I qualified as a teaching assistant, but for a number of reasons, I quite my job in July. I decided to try supply teaching but to be honest, I am hating it - I just don't think it is for me and it isn't doing me any good mentally. So that is the situation job wise.

I still haven't finished Mockingjay in response to reading! I would like to say I am reading more but when you have a beautiful iPad with a Netflix's account and a NowTV account it is all too tempting. I do read magazines, I am becoming a bit of a magazine fiend as I currently have three in waiting to read. I have read some books this year and I completly enjoyed All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven and I devoured Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg aka Zoella on a recent long car journey. But as all the books currently on my shelf eye me up with evils every day and my eReader feeling very sorry for itself, I must resist the temptation of the iPad.

The branching out with food started well for the first few weeks and it pretty much stopped there. I am a simple person with simple taste when it comes to food. The nail thing kinds of passed on as well.

As for the writing a book, that has kind of taken a big turn this summer as I am currently knee deep in writing one that I actually started this summer, rather than finishing writing one that I already started. I get ideas and I roll with them, rather than finishing another one. It's bad I know, but I am hoping that the one I am currently concentrating on will get finished, as that idea train that I have has already written it's sequels, including an ultimate ending, so I kind of need to write how I get there, before getting there.

As for blogging, I really want to get back into it and not just beauty blogging anymore. I seem to be doing the same old cliche thing of starting a fresh and going in a different direction, but I don't want it all just to be me talking. I still want to do the beauty stuff, but I also want to do more of what else I like, like baking and knitting and places I visit and DIY and just everything that is me in a blog. I kind of think this thing needs a new title as well but I'm going to have to work on that.

For now though, even if no one is reading this, thank you for listening.

You Might Also Like

0 comments