Powered by Blogger.

Songs of the Moment

By 10:51 AM , ,

Following on from my post the other day, I thought I would do something a little bit more positive! I love music and listen to at daily, be it through Spotify or on my iPod whilst out and about, so I thought I would share with you my favourite songs at the moment. I am a fiend for pressing repeat on songs that I love, so these ones have been getting my repeat as of late.

Selena Gomez - Sober

I am in love with the whole "Revival" album by Selena Gomez (apart from 1 song), and I think it is a very rare thing to love everything (nearly!) on an album, but by far my favourite is Sober. I also really love Rise, Revival, Hands to Myself, Outta My Hands (Loco) and Cologne, but really the whole album is fantastic.

Pia Mia - Do It Again

I was quite surprised that I liked this song, because it isn't really my kind of song but I really do like it. It's catchy and I think that's why it's good. I could do without Chris Brown being on it but you can't win them all.

Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer

This was literally my song of the whole summer! I just couldn't stop listening to it. I really like the chorus of this and just everything about it. I loved this so much that I even downloaded the remix album of the song to, so I have like 7 versions of it, but my favourite remix is the Plastic Plates Remix. I wasn't as taken with Demi's album as much as Selena's, but I'm going to give it another listen.

Ella Henderson - Empire

My sister put Ella Henderson's album on my iPod a while back and apart from listening to the songs that were the singles, I haven't listen to it all yet. But she played it on a recent long car journey and a lot of the other tracks I loved, but this one particulary stood out to me. I really love the whole lyrics to the song.

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Downtown

I just can't help but love this song! I think it is like the new Uptown Funk for me (just not quite as good), but it just makes you smile listening to it.

So these are just some of the songs I have been loving at the moment, but I would love to hear yours and get some new ones to add onto my playlist. Share them in the comments below or on twitter @prettyedu88

You Might Also Like

0 comments